This Arktis M170 Classic chest rig was made famous during the first Gulf War by British forces. Since then it has also made famous by use with SAS's Bravo Two Zero and Special Forces operating in Iraq and Afghanistan. It's a classic, simple, & durable design.
- Adjustable 'X' Harness
- 3x Cinch Down, Rattle-Proof Mag Pouches and holds 9 30-round 5.56 magazines, Or 9 20-round 7.62 Magazines, or 6 30-round AK Magazines comfortably * Pouch height can be adjusted from about 15cm to 23cm.
- 2x Large Utility pouches for canteen, food, poncho.
- One Large internal pocket for handgun, magazines, maps and other gear.
- It is fully adjustable, very comfortable with Padded Shoulder Straps, easy on/off.
- Non restrictive design for use in tight areas such as vehicles.
- Compatible with backpacks, body armor, hydration unit, and other such gear
- It can be worn under clothing as well.
- Made form 1000 water repellent Cordura